keep all festival areas clean and help us to clean up afterwards. Please recycle all containers and take all your trash with you so we don’t have to haul away yours - we have enough of our own to take care of. Thank you so much!!!RAIN OR SHINE
The festival will go on either way because we can move it inside if we have to! Hopefully we'll have most pleasant California Indian Summer.
is available on the street in front of the Fairgrounds or in the parking lot.
EVENT ENTRANCES – THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE ENTRANCES TO THE VENUE:
WHAT TO BRING
- Regular show entry is through the main gate beside the fairgrounds ticket office
- Camping entry at the driveway marked “Campers”
IF YOU ARE CAMPING
- Low-back lawn chairs and blankets to sit on
- Picnics and sober beverages (small coolers allowed)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats & caps
- Drinking Water
- Earplugs (just sayin’)
- Clothing to layer (it may be very warm then cool off quite a bit)
- Fanny pack or back pack
- A newcomer
- Your sponsor
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Make your campsite fun and functional but don’t bring anything irreplaceable that you couldn’t bear to lose.
- Bring a camp stove or small gas grill, cooler & ice, breakfast food, comfortable sleeping accommodation.
- Sorry NO CAMPFIRES. It is still fire season and very dry - open fires much too risky!
- Warm clothes - it will be rather cool at night.
- Lantern, flashlight, phone charger, snacks, Big Book
- Paper towels, trash bag
- Please clean up everything you bring and put trash in trash bags and take with you.
ANSWERS TO SOME OF OUR FAVORITE QUESTIONS:
- Dogs or other pets except for properly identified certified service animals, but please be cautious – loud music may be harmful to animal’s hearing (if you have a well-mannered pet you may leave it safely in your camper not in the sun
- Fireworks or weapons.
- Alcoholic beverages or drugs that are not prescription medications.
- People on drugs or alcohol.
- Items in containers that cannot be recycled.
Is this just an AA gathering?
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- No – not at all in fact this is not an AA sponsored event. All fellowships are welcome including other twelve-step recovery groups as well as any other sobriety-oriented groups and individuals. We just believe in practicing and celebrating the sober lifestyle.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- No – Children and adults of all ages are welcome!
What can I bring into the event? (see above)
- The Fairgrounds are located directly on CA128 right in Boonville
- Ridesharing and carpooling are always more fun!
- A variety of vendor food and beverages will be available for purchase at the event.
- You may also bring food and beverages, especially for a picnic, but of course no alcohol or drugs allowed.
When are there meetings?
- Twelve-step meetings will be held Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday evening after the show (a very special meditation meeting), and Sunday morning.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Email at email@example.com
- Phone (415)578-0125
- Also at www.csmusicfest.org Contact Us page
Is my ticket transferable?
- It’s always a good idea however your smart phone with your email from Eventbrite or the Eventbrite App will work also.
Is there smoking or other tobacco use?
- Yes please give tickets to all your clean & sober friends!
What is the refund policy?
- Not in the main music area - there will be a separate smoking/vaping area away from the main music area. Please be considerate of others.
- Sorry no refunds - the event will go on rain or shine.